Alphatronics Bitmap DriverWith the Alphatronics Bitmap Driver, you can print to a standard bitmap file instead of a proprietary printer file format. Useful for previewing, storage, distribution, or troubleshooting printer output.
- Simple "Add Printer" Installation
- Produces 24 bit color or monochrome bitmap files
- Resolutions of 36, 48, 72, 96, 144, 288, 576, and 1152 DPI
- Works with Alphatronics Virtual Port Monitor or File: port
- Multiple page documents are saved as a Multiple Bitmap Format file.
- Windows 95, 98, and ME (16 Bit Driver)
Please Note: This is a fully working copy of Alphatronics Bitmap Driver, but without a registration code, a registration reminder is displayed each time the driver is loaded.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are final.